Thursday, June 10, 2010

Welcome!

I am passionate (maybe slightly obsessed) about the real estate market and thought I could share my knowledge with others interested in the goings on of the housing market. I am a blog reader, myself, who enjoys blogs that gather interesting and important information for you. I hope to make this blog a place where readers can link to great news stories, event notifications, market trends and any other real estate relevent sources.

I am also, of course, a Philadelphia Realtor, who can provide you with the time, resources and energy you need to help you find your dream home or sell your property. I also love to provide information and answer questions, so contact me anytime.

Brittany Root, Realtor
Long and Foster Real Estate, Inc.
The Curtis Center, 601 Walnut St. Philadelphia, Pa, 19106
Office: 215-409-6900
Direct: 215-409-6924
brittany.root@lnf.com
http://www.homesinphilly.lnfre.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment